These are the rules for Pixel Car World, please read these carefully before playing the game.
1. Strictly 1 account per person. If you live in a household where more than one person is registered on the site, please send an Administrator a personal message to inform them. Duplicate accounts will be permanently banned instantly along with any other account attached to it.
2. If you receive 3 warnings on your account within 3 months you will receive a 5 day suspension.
1. Advertising any competitor to pixel car world is strictly prohibited. If the link is for a justified reason, however, it is allowed. This is up to the moderators.
2. Racism is strictly prohibited and you will receive a permanent ban without warning if found to be being racist. All members should be respectful to each other.
3. Indecent images are prohibited. If you are unsure whether an image is indecent, please contact an Administrator before posting it.
4. Moderate swearing is allowed as long as not directly targeted at another member or used an unnecessary amount of times. If in doubt, just don’t swear.
5. All posts must be in English. Any posts not in English will be deleted and the user will receive a warning.
1. Abuse of other members, or staff will not be tolerated. You will receive a warning at first, and then you will receive a 5-day shoutbox ban. If it continues, you may receive further punishment, down to the discretion of the Administrator.
2. Racism is again strictly prohibited and you will receive a permanent shoutbox ban without warning if found to be being racist. All members should be respectful to each other.
3. Friendly teasing is fine, but there is to be no mobbing of individuals/bullying. If you see any of this, please inform an Administrator, and they will take action.
1. You must not, under any circumstances, remove the credits from any car you purchase from the car dealership.
2. You must add credits to the original artist for any parts you use on your car, and you must ask permission if the part has not been fully released. You will receive a warning if caught without original credits. If you don’t add them within 5 days you will receive a 5 day suspension. If you continue to fail to show credits, you will recieve a three-week suspension; failing this, a permanent ban.
Signature and Profile
Signature and Profile
1. You must set up the 4 pages in your profile and signature before you do anything on the forum. You can find out how to set up your profile and signature on the next page of the guide.
2. Your profile and signature must be kept up to date at all times. Whenever you buy or sell anything, your profile and signature should be updated to reflect this. We recommend that you use a calculator to do all calculations to reduce the chance of error.
3. Failure to keep your profile and signature up to date will result in a warning. If you haven’t made the necessary changes within 5 days of the warning, you will receive a 5 day suspension.
4. Your signature must be easy to read and shouldn’t have unnecessary text / images in it.
1. Normal members are allowed to own a maximum of 3 vehicles. Premium members are allowed to own up to 20 vehicles. Restrictions vary depending on your housing and garage slots.
2. Your cars must always adhere to the minimum weight restrictions.
3. All damage must be repaired on a vehicle before they are used in races.
4. You must not change the name of the car UNLESS you have a sponsor AND/OR have had an engine swap for said car. Example: Repsol Ford Fiesta Cosworth ’96 (Cosworth being the engine)
5. You must choose a type for your car when purchasing it (Drag, Drift, Show, Circuit).
6. You can not change the type for free, it costs Cr. 10,000 and is available in the parts shop.
7. The class of your car never changes regardless of power output UNLESS you have an engine swap
8. Your car must stay on the PCW base at all times. The only exception is when entering a show, a custom base may be used.
9. All parts used on your car must be credited on the car base. Failure to do so will result in a warning, followed by a suspension if no action is taken by yourself to rectify the problem.
10. All new parts you fit to your car visually, must be bought from the parts shop before you change the image of your car.
Houses and Garages
Houses and Garages
1. You can only own 1 house.
2. Standard members begin with 1 garage slot, and can expand up to 3 slots. Premium members begin with 5 garage slots, and can expand up to 20 slots.
3. You may sell your house to PCW Sales for 75% of its original value.
4. You may sell your house to others PCW members in the Sales Room for a minimum of 50% value.
5. Your voucher may only be spent in the Real Estate, NOT in the Sales Room.
1. You must buy the same class parts as the class of your car. E.G Class 1 parts for Class 1 cars.
2. You must buy individual parts for each car you own. You CANNOT buy one set of wheels and fit them to two cars.
3. If you remove a part, you can store it in your inventory to fit to another car at a later date.
1. You must only enter races if you have the correct requirements. Requirements are stated within the race’s thread and any highlighted in green means the requirement must be visible on your car.
2. You can only enter 2 races of the same race type with the same car in the week’s set of races. Championships are exempt from this rule.
1. All competition cars must be made for the competition and can’t be a tune you have already made.
2. All competition entries must be made by yourself and any parts used from a tab MUST be fully credited.
3. Competition cars don’t have to be on the PCW base.
1. Only show cars can enter shows, UNLESS the show is an “Open Event” show, in which case all cars can enter.
2. Show cars can’t enter races with the exception of some Championships but you will, of course, earn no skill from it.
3. If you came 1st in the previous show, you cannot enter the current one. You can, however, enter the next one as normal.
Continue to Minimum weight restrictions